Your vision can become reality.
We expand our services through all of Allegheny, Westmoreland, and Fayette counties.
Our Services Include:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Pressure Washing
- Deck and Fence DeckOver or Stain
- Foundation Repair
- Masonry, Stucco, and Brick Painting
- Concrete and Wood Floor Coatings
- Wallpaper Removal
- Woodwork Stripping, Staining, and Sealing
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Fireplace Restoration
- Brick Restoration
- Ceiling Patch and Paint
- Cupboard Painting
- Floor Painting
Estimates are always free!
Once we have completed the preliminary estimate, we present the breakdown attached to an (updated) agreement form via e-mail. If accepted, the Agreement Form is to be signed and returned. The cost of supplies (initial fee) is due on or prior to the start date. The remainder of the total fee is due upon completion of all services. Additional work may be added based on availability after a new estimate has been issued and an agreement has been made. Additional costs for labor and materials will be adjusted on the final invoice. A final will be sent in the mail to the address we have listed on the agreement. The final invoice breaks down individual pricing by supply specifications and detailed project specifications. Supply specifications include: supply, brand, unit, and cost. Detailed project specifications include: surface / area, units, coats, and cost.
Standard area preparation for interior and exterior projects include:
- Unless otherwise agreed, outdoor surfaces to be repainted will be power washed with a high power sprayer prior to painting
- Peeling areas will be scraped and sanded to provide a smooth surface for painting
- Wood cracks and joints will be sealed with a paint grade acrylic caulking
- Areas will be protected with drop clothes as required to prevent damage from over-spray or paint spatters
- Colors must be chosen 1 week prior to start date
- Custom colors, color matching, and /or color consulting will be provided free of charge
- Choice of color may affect the number of coats / amount of paint required for adequate coverage
Cost includes labor and materials. Labor includes prep: scrape, sand, and patch defects. This may also include caulking, sealing, and smoothing. Prices are subject to change due to amounts of windows, doors, closets, trim, and wallpaper removal etc. Price includes equipment transportation, material acquisition, area preparation and protection, labor and cleanup. Any additional materials and supplies will be included in total cost.